Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a Team Assistant to work in our Dresden office, initially limited until January 31, 2023. In this role, you will be responsible for all organizational processes for our office in Dresden but also supporting our growing location in Frankfurt am Main. You will report to Managing Director and will work closely with colleagues in administration and operations.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Dresden's BioInnovation Center. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Be the independent administrative and operational support of the team in Germany (Dresden and Frankfurt) and, if required, of the team in Boston (US)
- Handle coordination of appointments, preparation, and follow-up of meetings, including taking minutes
- Support recruitment as well as onboarding of new employees for our offices in Germany
- Organize team events
- Organize travel, including required documentation
- Document management
- Develop innovative ideas, coordination and optimization of internal workflows in order to contribute to team success
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- Apprenticeship (“Kaufmännische Ausbildung”) or degree in business management
- 2+ years of work experience as an assistant or in a related function
- Ability to communicate effectively in German as well as in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
- Proven experience & proficiency in MS-Office Suite
- A very conscientious way of working
- Strong service orientation and organizational skills
- High motivation and commitment to work on changing tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- High professional standards and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and experience in mentoring and leading scientific teams
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience in accounting/bookkeeping and travel expense reports to be able to cover our bookkeeper during periods of absence
Dewpoint Therapeutics is the first company founded to apply the emerging discipline of biomolecular condensates to drug discovery. Dewpoint believes that a vast range of conditions have pathways that are regulated by condensates or arise from the dysfunction of condensates — including cancer, neurodegeneration, and metabolic disease. Dewpoint scientists are working in Boston, MA, and Dresden and Berlin, Germany, to translate condensate biology into treatments for the toughest diseases.
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.Apply