Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We seek a creative and experienced Research Associate to drive our target identification and interactome mapping efforts. You will be responsible for developing and implementing new methods to identify small molecule drug targets and elucidate pharmacological mechanisms. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to advance our discovery programs.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
- BS/MS in chemical, biological or affiliated scientific discipline
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical discovery, with 1+ years directly engaged in target identification
- Hands-on expertise in at least one of: applying noncovalent or covalent /photoaffinity probes to identify biological targets/ elucidate small molecule drug mechanism, CETSA, APEX, or cross-linking MS methods
- Familiarity with phenotypic screening, MS proteomics, FISH, IHC, intrinsically disordered proteins, or assay development
- Excellence in experimental design and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple objectives
- Proven ability to collaborate across disciplines with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
- Broad pharmaceutical discovery experience including in vitro assay development, cell culture, biochemistry/ biophysics and medicinal chemistry