Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a creative, experienced, and independent Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to help build and run Dewpoint’s novel technology platform for the study of condensates. You will contribute to a team developing and executing cellular assays to characterize disease-relevant condensates, and to discover novel condensates with critical roles in disease.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Perform high content imaging to characterize condensates in disease-relevant cell models
- Support lead optimization efforts by characterizing the effects of drugs on condensates
- Develop new cell models for the study of condensates
- Work closely in a cross-functional team that values innovation and encourages personal development
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, startup environment
To do that you will need…
- B.S./M.S in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with standard molecular and cell-biology techniques, preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech setting
- Cell culture experience, including the growth and maintenance of difficult to culture cell types
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment and balance multiple objectives
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience with immunofluorescence and/or fluorescence in-situ hybridization
- Experience with automation tools such as liquid handlers and high-content imagers
- Experience with quantitative analysis of microscopy images
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.