No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate to join our oncology efforts. You will help develop and execute experiments to dissect the role of condensates in oncogene regulation. Additionally, you will perform high-content imaging in disease-relevant cell models to validate condensate-cancer hypothesis and empower drug screening efforts.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Design and implement experiments to explore condensate-based mechanisms in oncogene regulation using cell and molecular biology techniques
- Analyze, interpret, and share data with internal and external collaborators
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, startup environment
To do that you will need…
- A BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry, biology, or affiliated scientific discipline
- 0-2 years post-degree professional experience
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with assays to measure gene expression (e.g., RT-qPCR, luciferase reporters etc.) or cell culture engineering
- To be self-driven and have good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience with immunofluorescence (IF) and high content imaging
- Experience with ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, or similar genome-wide profiling assays
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.