Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a creative and experienced Research Associate to develop novel biochemical and biophysical assays. Particularly, you will be responsible for the implementation, optimization, and, conduct of high-throughput (HT) assays to screen for the interactions of small molecules with reconstituted biomolecular condensate systems.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Dresden's BioInnovations Zentrum. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
- B.S., M.S. or Diploma in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology or a related subject.
- 3-5 years of experience with assay development for compound testing.
- Experience with data analysis such as plotting and fitting.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our
- Experience with assay development of intrinsically disordered proteins.
- Handling of larger compound libraries.
- Experience with mass spec.
- Experience with computational analysis of bigger data sets.