No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are looking for a creative, energetic individual to join our team temporarily as a lab automation specialist, supporting high-throughput instrumentation for compound screening. The successful candidate will be highly skilled in the setup, validation and troubleshooting of laboratory automation.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers great benefits, competitive salary, and amazing perks.
In this role you will…
- Program, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation such as liquid handlers, plate readers, plate handling devices, and cell-based imaging systems
- Partner with our Lab Operations team and screening scientists to install, maintain, and service lab automation equipment
- Train and support other scientists on the use HTS instrumentation and workflow design/ implementation
- Contribute directly to lab automation system design and procurement
To do that you will need…
- B.S. in bioengineering or a related subject
- At least 1 year of experience in high throughput screening
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting liquid handlers such as Hamilton, Beckman, and Bravo
- Experience with scheduling software such as Genera, Cellario etc.
- Familiarity with desktop data processing/visualization software such as GraphPad Prism and Spotfire
- Strong attention to detail, ability to balance multiple objectives
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as KNIME, Python, or R
- Experienced with LIMS
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.