No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Why join the Dewpoint team?
At Dewpoint, we’re all about working alongside amazing people. Our team members are at the heart of everything we do & it’s that passion for the science & possibilities that drive us.
Created for students and with students in mind, Dewpoint offers a thrilling and lively internship/program designed to give you an amazing experience in the lab and office setting. Dewpoint offers competitive pay, perks, and social & professional networking opportunities throughout the program for everyone. In this program, you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team.
What will you be doing?
We are searching for an intern joining our team to interpret large omics datasets and identify potential drug targets. The intern is expected to build visualizations and web portals for genetics, transcriptomics, and other types of omics data. This intern will work in human genetics and computational biology group and frequently interact with wet lab scientists.
In this role you will…
- Build visualizations to interpret human genetics, biobank, and gene expression data
- Build web frontends for other scientists to query and access data
- Interact with other scientists to receive feedbacks and improve tool development
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, startup environment
What do you need?
To do that you will need…
- To be currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master’s degree program of Computer Science/Computational Biology or related fields
- Experience in building data visualizations and web frontends
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
Join us and get hands-on experience from the leaders in condensate drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.