No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Why join the Dewpoint team?
At Dewpoint, we’re all about working alongside amazing people. Our team members are at the heart of everything we do & it’s that passion for the science & possibilities that drive us.
Created for and with students in mind, Dewpoint offers a thrilling and lively internship/co-op program designed to give you an amazing experience in the lab and office setting. Dewpoint offers competitive pay, perks, and social & professional networking opportunities for everyone. In this program, you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team.
What will you be doing?
We are searching for an intern to join our team working on bio image and data analysis. This is a remote role.
In this role you will
- Support the image analysis efforts in the development of custom algorithms in an ongoing project
- Work in a microscopy group directly under engineers developing software tools to process, analyze, and characterize high resolution images
- Perform research in an industrial setting and in interdisciplinary applied science
- Work with cutting-edge high resolution images and gain hands-on experience with recent methods/packages for image analysis
- Be a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start-up environment
To do that you will need…
- To have completed or be working towards a M.S. degree
- Familiarity with academic research
- A technical background (e.g. physics, engineering, computer science)
- Programming experience (at least 1 year experience)
- An interest in image analysis
- Knowledge of cell biology would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
Join us and get hands-on experience from the leaders in condensate drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.