No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and highly motivated Digital Project Management Lead to manage our portfolio of Digital and Technology projects and initiatives. Reporting to the Head of the Project Management Office while partnering closely with the Head of Digital & Technology Platforms and senior leaders within both the Digital and R&D teams, you will be responsible for facilitating the planning, and managing the implementation of projects and initiatives that leverage our scientific digital platform to meet our highest priority scientific challenges. The Digital & Technology projects and initiatives you will manage include the development and implementation of our capabilities in AI/Machine Learning, high content image analysis, knowledge graph development, data pipelines/processing workflows, data integration, cloud-based computing, and establishing other key IT infrastructure.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers great benefits, competitive salary, and amazing perks.
In this role you will…
- Partner closely with the Head of Digital & Technology Platforms to plan, prioritize, and manage the portfolio of Digital and Technology initiatives across Dewpoint
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, scientific computing, Imaging and AI (IAI), and R&D program teams to facilitate the identification, definition (including requirements elicitation & documentation), and planning of critical digital and data solution opportunities across the R&D portfolio
- Support the development and management of the digital portfolio as the lead project manager by creating and managing project timelines, resource & budget forecasts, and tracking and managing risks and issues across multiple projects and initiatives
- Provide coordination and direction to matrixed teams comprised of data engineers, data scientists, R&D scientists, and internal and external informatics and IT professionals to design, build and deliver digital solutions within established timelines
- Work within the PMO in partnership with portfolio strategy and governance to provide monthly status reports, and facilitate the review and prioritization of the digital and technology portfolio
- Leverage the enterprise PPM system to build and maintain project timelines, resource forecasts, risk management and reporting across the Digital portfolio
- Manage project issues and identify risks and mitigation strategies using strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage and optimizes interdependencies and coordinate and communicate across multiple projects and teams
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations, and regularly communicate project progress, challenges, and milestones to the stakeholders
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start up environment
To do that you will need…
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent in a Life Sciences, information sciences, computer sciences, or related field
- 8-10 years in R&D biotech/biopharmaceutical informatics/IT project management experience, ideally with experience that includes enterprise business analysis, and managing the development and delivery of pre-clinical research informatics and software solutions
- Demonstrated strengths in interacting and communicating with senior and executive level leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across the digital and R&D organizations
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and software/informatics tool development methodologies and tools to deliver complex projects
- Experience using productivity and portfolio & project management tools such as Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project (experience with Clarizen PPM is a plus)
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams located across various geographies
- Experience in as-is system assessment, gap analysis, business process mapping
- Analytical mindset and ability to thrive in ambiguities
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and experience in mentoring and leading scientific teams
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.