No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics is building a highly collaborative team to harness the power of biomolecular condensates. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a seasoned Administrative Coordinator to support our day-to-day operations. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Administrative Operations, this Administrative Coordinator will focus especially on office management and meeting coordination for our executives and global team members. The ideal candidate for this position is flexible, collaborative, well organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in South Boston. Dewpoint offers competitive salary and benefits.
In this role you will…
- Manage complex calendars across different time zones with heavy scheduling
- Provide general administrative support to the Boston/US based team members, including parking coordination and meeting logistics
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reports for the Leadership Team
- Work with the receptionist and the other Boston staff members to assist delivery vendors, service providers, and other visitors to ensure the internal logistics runs smoothly and safely
- Be the point of contact for incoming inquiries via phone, mail, and email
- Assist in the organization and upkeep of the Boston office, including the housekeeping of common areas, managing kitchen & office supplies, and filing documentation (paper and electronic)
- Work on ad-hoc administrative projects as they arise
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, startup environment
To do that you will need…
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of relative administrative experience in a business environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a reliable and professional point of contact for stakeholders of all levels, internal and external
- Strong writing and editing skills and to be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to shifting priorities, and manage time effectively and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience working in biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with international teams
Dewpoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.