No longer accepting applications. See open jobs
Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
We are searching for a detail oriented and organized Accounts Payable Specialist to contribute as an independent contractor to our Finance team. Reporting to the VP & Corporate Controller and Staff Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all vendors get paid for services and products rendered. As a valuable Accounts Payable Specialist, you will become the trusted face of our organization and help drive the company to meet quarterly and annual goals.
In this position you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup team culture, engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team. This role is based at our site in Boston's Seaport district. Dewpoint offers great benefits, competitive salary, and amazing perks.
In this role you will…
- Facilitate and work with external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including setting up new vendors, reconciling accounts, and assisting with bank reconciliations
- Verify and/or complete payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts, as well as coding invoices for payments
- Complete NetSuite reconciliation of all cash disbursement accounts, payroll, vendor accounts, and other financial accounts
- Analyze and reconcile company credit card statements
- Work closely with internal purchasing team to facilitate processes in Prendio purchasing system
- Become the point of contact for employees regarding submitting and processing expenses and reconciliation of expense reports within NetSuite
To do that you will need…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Finance/Accounting field
- 2+ Years of Accounting or relevant financial experience with at least 2 years of experience in a Windows-based computer environment, including proficient, mid-level skills in Excel and Microsoft
- To be agile, motivated, and a reliable, independent thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
It is nice but not essential that you also have…
- Experience working with Expensify, NetSuite, and Prendio
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in life sciences environment
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.